Partner Terms & Conditions
1. General Matters
- Applications and Web are software that functions as a means to find services and information related to insurance products that can be used by potential customers or partners, all of which are under our supervision and management.
- You as a partner have the right to use the Application and/or Web and make the best use of the existing Services, including without limitation interacting or carrying out transactions with customers or insurance companies and have the obligation to follow and comply with the Terms and Conditions and all other policies imposed by Us and/or further agreements made between You and Us.
- FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE ARE NOT AN INSURANCE COMPANY AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE SERVICES. We do not employ insurance companies and/or partners as employees (unless legally registered as our employees) and therefore, we are not responsible for any actions and/or omissions of partners, insurance companies and/or partners and/or other parties who use Our Applications, Websites and Services. The services we provide are only to help you offer insurance products from insurance companies to customers via online platforms.
- We have the right to add, change or replace some or all parts of the system in the Application and Web without the obligation to provide prior notification to you.
2. Conditions for Using the Application
- Without limiting the general provisions above, the Application, Web and Services are not available for access and use to persons under the Minimum Age or certain persons who are prohibited for any reason from establishing a contractual relationship.
- If you are entering into these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a company, organization or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
- Furthermore, you as a partner have the ability, competence and all conditions necessary to carry out your duties and functions as a partner, and hereby declare that you will carry out your duties and responsibilities to the best of your ability, and follow the applicable laws and regulations.
- You can only use the Application and/or Web when you have registered on the Application and/or Website. After you successfully register, the Application and/or Web will provide you with a personal account, which can be accessed with the password you choose.
- Only you may use your own account, and you promise not to authorize anyone else to assume your identity or use your account. You may not assign or in any way transfer your account to any other party. You are required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification that we provide to you. In the event that disclosure of your password, in any way, results in any unauthorized or unauthorized use of your account or identity, then any activity undertaken and received from such unauthorized or unauthorized use will still be considered a legitimate activity or transaction, unless you notify us within the earliest possible time of the incident.
- You are not permitted to damage, change or modify the Application and/or Web or try to damage, change or modify the Application and/or Web in any way. We are not responsible if you do not have a suitable device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the App and/or Web and/or Services for your device. We have the right to prohibit you from further use of the Application and/or Web if you use a device that is incompatible/compatible or unauthorized or for purposes other than those intended for use of the Application and/or Web and/or this Service. You promise that you will only use access points that you are authorized to use.
- If there is a change in your taxpayer status, you have time to report the change before December 31 of the current year so that our system can update your status for the following year. If you do not/are late in reporting the change, your taxpayer status will remain the same as before the change occurred until you successfully report the change. We will update the data in our system at the beginning of the following year for any delays and/or changes in taxpayer status made in the middle of the current year. We are not responsible and cannot be held responsible in any form for any type of loss that may arise as a result of no report/delay in reporting from you regarding changes to your tax resident status.
- You will maintain confidentiality and will not disclose information that you obtain from using the Application and/or Web and/or Services.
- By providing personal information to us, you declare and agree that you have the right to provide us with personal information that we will or may use to other parties who collaborate with us with the changes we make.
- We guarantee that the technology we use in developing and using the Application and/or Web is ours and therefore we have full rights to the Application and/or Web and are not involved in any problems or disputes related to the technology that we own.
- We guarantee that we will not, without your knowledge, contact your customers directly or take other actions to attract your customers directly to become our customers, and therefore, your customers will remain your rights and responsibilities.
4. Your Obligations
You are obliged to:
- Comply with and comply with:
i) All regulations, strategies, policies, guidelines, orders and procedures that We establish from time to time; and
(ii) Code of ethics regarding partners, if any, and other regulations applicable in Indonesia.
Promote, market and/or offer insurance products to customers or prospective customers by ensuring that these activities are carried out in a way that does not violate the law or that could possibly damage our reputation;
- In terms of representing us:
(i) Act honestly and with integrity;
(ii) Follow and comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, codes of ethics and guidelines including and especially regarding anti-corruption, money laundering and insurance, especially when conducting business with officers, representatives and members of the Government or companies, and other government-related bodies; And
(iii) Act in good faith and provide true and accurate information to customers or prospective customers.
- Memperoleh persetujuan yang diperlukan sehubungan dengan pengungkapan data dan informasi dari nasabah atau calon nasabah dan memastikan bahwa data dan informasi tersebut adalah benar, tepat dan akurat dan Anda bertanggungjawab atas ketidakbenaran dalam data dan informasi nasabah atau calon nasabah tersebut;
- Obtain the necessary approvals regarding the disclosure of data and information from customers or prospective customers and ensure that such data and information are true, correct and accurate and that you are responsible for any inaccuracies in the data and information of such customers or prospective customers;
- Perform and complete the tasks, obligations, matters, functions assigned to you from time to time.
5. Premium Payment
- You are obliged to inform us of every premium payment that you have made to us by submitting proof of the relevant payment no later than 1 (one) working day after the payment is made. Premium payment information and proof of payment must be sent to the email address email@example.com. Please note that the bank transfer payment method requires a relatively longer time for the manual verification process when compared to the payment method via virtual account.
We, under any circumstances, will NOT be responsible for any losses, whether direct or indirect, resulting from any failure or delay in premium payments by you and/or customers and/or your failure to inform and submit proof of related payments to us promptly. on time in accordance with the provisions of paragraph a above.
- In the event that premium payments are made directly to the relevant insurance company, we are NOT responsible for any losses, whether direct or indirect, arising in connection with the premium payment, including but not limited to rejection of claim payments resulting from non-receipt of premium payments. You and/or the customer do this directly with the insurance company.
6. Bonuses and Places to Guarantee Points
- You will get a bonus and "Teman Bang Guarantee Points" from us if you successfully sell insurance products according to our terms and conditions. The conditions for providing Bang Jamin Point Bonuses and Friends are our sole rights and we reserve the right to make policies and/or changes at any time regarding this matter.
If you pass away, we will still pay the Bonus and Friends Bang Jamin Points that you have legally obtained to the bank account that you registered with us, after a withdrawal is made in the Application by your representative or family member.
7. Guarantee; Disclaimer
- THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WHEN AVAILABLE”. We do not make any promises or guarantees regarding the Application, Web and/or Services and specifically do not guarantee or provide other similar guarantees that:
(i) your use of the Application, Web and/or Services will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free or continuously available;
(ii) The Application, Web and/or Services will be free from loss, interruption, attack, viruses, or other harmful, destructive or damaging code, agents, programs, macros or data, interference, piracy or other security threats, or will accurate, delivered in undamaged form, or delivered within a reasonable time; or
(iii) The Application, Web and/or Services will meet your requirements, including accuracy, timeliness, adequacy or completeness.
The responsibility attached to us is as far as it relates to the Application and/or Web and/or Services that We provide, and therefore, We are also responsible for keeping the Application and/or Web and/or Services running as well as possible, using try as hard as we can.
We will maintain and keep the Application and/or Web and/or Services running smoothly and well, with our reasonable best efforts, to ensure that our Application, Website and Services can help you achieve the goals set out in these Terms and Conditions . We may, at our sole discretion and without obligation to you, periodically suspend access to or use of the Application and/or Web and/or Services, or any part thereof, or stop operation of the Application and/or Web and/or Services, or any part thereof, for fix software bugs, install updates and perform diagnosis and maintenance of the Application and/or Web and/or Services, or any part thereof.
To the best of our knowledge, we have implemented an appropriate and reasonable technical and security policy to keep the Application and/or Web safe and free from viruses. However, as is known, we cannot guarantee the security of our database and we also cannot guarantee that the information you provide will not be detained/interrupted while being sent to us.
The Application and Web may experience limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications, including if the device used by you is damaged, not connected, out of range, turned off or not functioning. We are also not responsible for any failure, damage or loss resulting from these problems.
8. Limitation of Liability
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR REGULATIONS AND SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC REMEDIES STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES: CONSEQUENTIAL, AS WARNING, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, MORAL OR AGGREVATIVE DAMAGES; DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR REVENUE, FAILURE TO REALIZE ESTIMATED SAVINGS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES; CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA OR DATA SECURITY BREACH, FAILURE TO SEND OR RECEIVE ANY DATA, PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE APPLICATION USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CHANGES OR ATTEMPTS OF SUCH CHANGES TO THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, OR ANY PART THEREOF, BY ANYONE; LOSS OF USE OF THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF OR SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE APPLICATION OR WEB, DOWNTIME FEES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS; COSTS OF COVERAGE, FACILITIES, OR SERVICES; CAPITAL COSTS, OR OTHER LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INCLUDING THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, IMPLEMENTATION OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES MAY OR BE FORESEEABLE, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. In no event shall We be liable to you, or any other party, for any losses suffered or incurred by you in connection with or arising from: use, access, download or installation, or your inability to use, access, download or install, Application, Web and/or Services (including financial costs or other obligations arising in connection therewith).
Subject to Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions, We will only be responsible for the technological system of the Application and/or Web and not for anything else outside of that which may affect you or your efforts to carry out your obligations. You expressly waive and release us from any and all obligations, claims or damages arising from or in any way related to anything outside the technological system. Provided that Our liability to You in relation to the technology system will only apply to damage and/or loss directly caused by the technology system subject to Our Guarantee under Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
You should not submit complaints or lawsuits regarding the quality of the services you receive from using the Application and/or Web because this can be affected by the device you use for the Application and/or Web.
(i) We are not responsible if any of your actions violate or conflict with the provisions when you do business with the Government as stated in Section 4.c
(ii) of these Terms and Conditions. You guarantee and release us from responsibility, as well as lawsuits, claims, demands or losses in connection with your actions.
In no event shall any of Our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or independent contractors and any of Us, have any liability whatsoever arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Application and/or Web and/or Services, you agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us, licensors, related companies, affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, commissioners, employees, attorneys and partners. Us from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal advisor fees and costs) arising from or in connection with (a) violation of or non-compliance with any of the Terms and Conditions or statutory regulations applicable, whether stated here or not (including without limitation other policies that We apply and/or further agreements made between You and Us; or (b) Your violation of the rights of other third parties, whether prospective customers or other parties; or (c) use or misuse of the Application. If you are a company or other legal entity, you agree that you are responsible for, and agree to be bound by, the activities of your employees, your agents and any other person authorized or claiming to be authorized to access or use the Application and/or Web and/or Services on your behalf. This compensation obligation will remain in effect even though the Terms and Conditions and your use of the Application and/or Web and/or Services have ended.
- Subject to Your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device You own or control and operate a copy of the Application solely for the purposes as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You are not allowed
(i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, move, broadcast, decompile or disassemble any part of or otherwise that may exploit the Application, except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions,
(ii) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or commercially exploit or make available to third parties the Application and/or software in any way;
(iii) create an internet “link” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” any software on another server or wireless or internet-based device;
(iv) reverse engineer or access our software to (a) build a competing product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application, or (c) copy the ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application ,
(v) launch automatic programs or scripts, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program that may make multiple server requests per second, or creates a heavy burden or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application,
(vi) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the application or its contents;
(vii) publish, distribute or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining prior consent from the owner of the proprietary rights,
(viii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the application. There are no licenses or rights granted to you by implication based on intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Us or Our licensors, except for such licenses and rights as expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions. Applications, Web and Services are protected by Law. There are severe penalties, both civil and criminal, for violations of intellectual property rights. You agree that no provisions in these Terms and Conditions will have a negative impact on other rights and remedies to obtain remedies, including to obtain temporary compensation or equivalent remedies, which we may have based on applicable laws and regulations relating to protection. intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
(i) will not send spam or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
(ii) will not send materials that contain software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, documents/files, scripts, agents or programs;
(iii) not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Application or the data therein;
(iv) not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Application or related systems or networks;
(v) do not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent yourself as an affiliate of a person or entity; And
(vi) refrain from engaging in actions that might damage our reputation or be deemed to damage our reputation.
We will have the right to investigate and prosecute any violations of the above to the fullest extent permitted by Law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that We have no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Application and/or Web, but We have the right to do so for the purposes of operating the Application and/or Web, to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions, or to comply with applicable law. or orders or requirements of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- You are under no obligation to use the Application and may choose to stop using it at any time by canceling your account and permanently deleting the Application from your device, thereby disabling use of the Application. The Terms and Conditions automatically end when you permanently delete the app from your device.
You may terminate your account by notifying us of your intention to cancel your account. We will try to do our best to resolve the termination within 15 (fifteen) business days.
Referring to your rights and obligations as stated in these Terms and Conditions, We have the right to immediately suspend, limit or terminate these Terms and Conditions (which may involve us suspending or terminating your user account, deleting all files, programs, data, messages, content , and other information related to the user account, stop providing you with access to or permit you to use any or all of the Applications and/or Web and/or Services, and terminate all rights (including licenses) granted to you under the Terms and these Terms) immediately and without prior notice if: (i) We have reason to suspect that you have violated the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, any addendum or additional provisions governing the use of the Application and/or Web and/or Services, or legal regulations -valid invitation; and (ii) if we receive a report from a government authority that your user account has been hacked and/or used in violation of certain laws and regulations. Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, We have no liability to you arising from or related to the suspension or termination of these Terms and Conditions, or any rights or licenses granted herein, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You hereby waive the provisions in Article 1266 of the Civil Code, to the extent that a court order or court decision is not required to terminate these Terms and Conditions in accordance with its provisions.
- Our waiver or tolerance or failure to claim a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right implied by these Terms and Conditions or applicable Law, shall not be deemed a waiver with respect to any subsequent breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and Indonesian, both versions will be binding on you and us. In the event of any discrepancy between the Indonesian version and the English version, the Indonesian version will apply.
You cannot transfer or transfer your rights under these Terms and Conditions, without Our prior written consent. We may transfer our rights under the Terms and Conditions to parties solely and absolutely at our discretion.
If any term under these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, invalid or unenforceable, whether in whole or in part, by virtue of statutory or statutory provisions, such term or part of the term shall, to the extent so determined, be deemed not to be part of the these Terms and Conditions, but the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Law. Any and all disputes that arise between us and you will be resolved by consensus and if the consensus method cannot produce a resolution, then the dispute will be resolved at the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) in Jakarta.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified and amended from time to time without any obligation to notify you in advance. We may notify you via the Application and/or email of modifications, and/or changes to these Terms and Conditions. If you continue to use the Application after such modifications, variations and changes have been made, it will be deemed as your agreement to such modifications, variations and changes.
Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices or other communications under these Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been given when given in writing and delivered in person or by courier or sent by post, postage prepaid, registered letter or equivalent, receipt requested, and addressed to you at the address provided to us by you, or addressed to the address below (if to us).
c/o PT Arkana Advance Technology
Cyber 2, Lantai 27. JL. HR Rasuna Said Kav. 13. Jakarta 12950
Jakarta Selatan, Provinsi DKI Jakarta
In addition to the foregoing, We may, at Our option, provide You with notices under these Terms and Conditions electronically. Electronic notices to you will be deemed to have been duly given when sent to the email address provided by you to us in the manner that we may determine from time to time.
Last revision date:
September 6, 2023